HomeThe Namibian Association of Medical Aid Funds (NAMAF) is a juristic body, established in terms of the Medical Aid Funds Act, 1995 (Act 23 of 1995) to control, promote, encourage and co-ordinate the establishment, development and functioning of Medical Aid Funds in Namibia.
NAMAF allocates practice numbers to Providers of healthcare.
- Create national database for healthcare
- Allow private and public medical aid funds
- Allow imporved internet capability
- Reduce administrative costs: by working through PCNS
Core function areas of NAMAF:
- Practice Code Numbering System (PCNS)
- Benchmark tariff adjustment
- Trustee Training
- NAMAF Annual Conference
Tel: +264 (61) 257211/2
Fax: +264 (61) 257213
PO Box 11974, Klein Windhoek Namibia
13 Feld Street, Windhoek